Consulting - Pillared on Design Thinking
Discovery to Understand.
Brand - Sales - Marketing - UX - Leadership
Sound business decisions are paved at the crossroads of rightly identifying business problems and consulting for sustainable solutions. Design Thinking is our guidepost on this crossroad of advisory support across business functions and addresses the new needs of the digital era.
We lead with discovery under this approach to understand client’s businesses, gauge pain points, and pave the roadmap of your strategic steps, empowering all business functions.
Design Thinking at The Heart of Advisory Capability
Design Thinking becomes the base of our systematic reasoning to discover problem statements, keeping end-users as the focal point. What’s unique in our approach is the blend of business understanding and technology know-how, thanks to our experts.
Consulting on this proven model empowers us to guide strategic roadmaps, foster innovations, lead teams to deliver experiences, develop products, and devise campaigns with better customer recall.
- Recording business objectives at a strategic and operational level
- Data points gathering for detailed research and insight into problems
- Mapping the approaches attempted before – if any
Design Thinking Workshop
- Understanding of users in multiple focus groups, their problems, and the impact
- Dive into the roots of the problem and the window of opportunities
- A shared vision to list the business objectives and identify ways to achieve the outcomes
Design Thinking Led Solutions With Discovery as the Pivot
- Focus on Target Audience and Data-Driven Research
- Build on this Robust Research with Design Thinking as the foundation
- Stakeholder and user interviews over the initial discovery to narrow down and identify the business problem
- Experts identify Pain-points and Brainstorm for best-fit Solutions
- A solution to Strategic Action Plans communicated in Playbooks, GTMs, UX Sprints, etc.
Breaking yesterday’s practices of brand building, companies feel the urge to be noticed faster and connect with their customers better, all the while encompassing the shifting market dynamics and expectations.
A thorough brand audit is the first waypoint based on a detailed study of the brand, product/services, perceptions, etc. We work from there to establish the brand identity, craft brand collaterals and tailor the right branding strategy for consistent experiences across touchpoints.
In the increasingly competitive landscape of Sales, past experience and intuition aren’t always foolproof. Design Thinking puts the buyer at the center of your sales strategy, helping personalize experiences and increase conversions in the sales funnel.
Workshops run by expert consultants bring your sales team up to speed to sell effectively. Subsequently, the sales playbook converges the best practices and techniques for every possible sales situation. Ultimately, you create more value from your sales cycle.
Design Thinking Workshop
- Assessment of the current sales cycle
- Buyer persona identification
- Pain points identification
- Business requirements analysis
- Solutions to sales challenges
- Defining key performance indicators
Go to Market Plans
- Strong knowledge of the buyer’s journey
- Identifying multi-channels for outreach
- Relevant messaging
- Right mix of channel and sales outreach
- Team process and engagements
- Call scripts/Email templates
- Lead qualifications
- Product demos
- Negotiation tactics
- Objections Handling
Forging strong customer connections starts with well-planned user-centric marketing. To this end, we help marketers have a better understanding of not just the products but also the user’s experience, personalizing marketing communications.
We consult on a company’s marketing function from the end-user perspective to rightsize concepts, campaign ideas, and content strategy. Better RoI from every touchpoint is the outcome – every time.
A value-driven UX-led growth strategy calls for discovering the user expectations and pain points, backed up by design thinking. Identifying the personas who experience your products, conducting user interviews and user research helps to understand the ideal user journey. Ultimately, a well-laid UX strategy to prototype the desired products and services can lead to enhanced experiences.
Discovery & UX Audit
- Understanding business goals
- Identifying the problem(s)
- User Research Workshops
- User Journey Mapping
- Validating the need/problem statement
- Define desired experiences
- Design the experience strategy
- Digital product activation plan
Within the shifting dynamics of today’s business landscape, the weight of a leader’s decisions can make or break an enterprise. To succeed, visionaries need to see the world from the lens of their people, partners, and customers.
Through our programs, we help leaders hone design-led and human-centric decision-making. Workshops and sessions empower them to mirror decisions based on employee and/or consumer experiences, enabling their organizations to engage and thrive.