Qualification: BE (IT/CS)/ B Tech
Experience: 2 years and above
As a Project Manager of the TALKDUX BU, you will define, plan, track and manage mid-sized to large scale design projects, for domestic as well as international clients. You will work closely with cross-functional BU’s / teams including Sales, Design & Front end Development, as well as directly with clients, to ensure the successful completion of projects. Responsibilities: Assist Sales team in the definition of project scope and objectives, financial + time estimates, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Engage with the Talkd internal design leaders to facilitate the process of distilling requirements into Design & Development tasks. Own the complete execution of project from project initiation, plan, execution, monitoring/control and closure. Ensure resource availability and allocation. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Reporting, schedule preparation, handling financials and people management. Take care of all UX project risk and issues. Take the ownership of Risk mitigation process. Be accountable for company/BU results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall resource & sales pipeline planning Responsible for weekly updates/meetings with leadership team Provide status reporting to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- 2+ years of experience in core project management.
- 2+ years of experience working within UX Design/Frontend development environments.
- Experience working with domestically & globally distributed teams Proven working experience in project management leading customer facing projects.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality Remote people management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills both – oral and written English