No of positions:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Produce UX documentation and artifacts – system flows, user flows, site maps, wireframes, templates etc – informed by UX research and user insights.
- Produce prototypes to test concepts, demonstrate user journeys and determine scope limits.
- Ensure that edge cases are included in task flows, as well as ‘happy paths’ Liaise with in-house designers, product managers and developers to ensure that the quality and consistency of user experiences is maintained throughout the design and development process.
- Work with developers to ensure feasibility of design solutions and review their implementation during UAT post development work.
- Strong working knowledge of Axure RP 8, or other prototyping tools, and Sketch ·
- Experience building interfaces that work intuitively on multiple different device sizes (mobile, tablet, desktop, interactive white board) ·
- Adhering to up-to-date accessibility standards, and Human Interaction Guidelines (Apple, Google guidelines) · Using the latest design tools, to enable us to design ‘smart’ and save time (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch).